Brother MFC-9130CW Software Driver Download & Setup
Review, Features & Installation without CD/DVD Driver
Brother MFC-9130CW Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Brother MFC-9130CW is an all-in-one shade printer that can fax, scan, and copy. It gives first-rate message high quality, practical operating costs, generates decent graphics, as well as has an excellent touchscreen interface. In lots of means, it is a much more economical, slightly poorer performing version of our Editors’ Choice Award champion, the HP Color LaserJet Pro. Nevertheless, its slow printing rates and also lack of ability to print dual-sided web pages might deter lots of prospective customers.
The MFC 9130CW printer also works as a photocopier, cordless scanner (yep, it will send out papers to your computer from throughout your home), as well as a fax machine! We don’t have a landline, so we were unable to test the fax choice, but we provided the rest of the maker some great usage. The set up was so extremely easy that I was able to establish it up on my own with 4 years of age by my side. The toner needs a couple of plastic covers carried out, and also some sticker labels holding doors shut demand eliminated. A simple illustrated guideline paper reveals where each product is and how you can set up the printer toner cartridges. As soon as the printer is established and also powered on, the touch display enables you to set points up.
Brother MFC-9130CW Features
The Brother MFC-9130CW utilizes Brother Digital LED Print Technology to print great color at approximately 600 x 2400 dpi for professional-looking results. And also, when you print utilizing High-Capacity Replacement Toner Cartridges, you’ll save approximately 60% vs. what you ‘d pay at your regional copy center.1 With print and also copy quicken to 19ppm in both color and black, you will not waste time waiting on your crucial hard copies. When you consider the benefit of a flexible 250-sheet ability paper tray, and the single-sheet manual feed port for printing envelopes as well as thicker media, using the MFC-9130CW can be like bringing the neighborhood copy center right to your office.
Photo high quality was substandard for a laser. Prints got on the light side, with some colors silenced. A monochrome picture showed a minor tint. A number of prints showed light banding. Posterization (a sudden shift in the shade where it needs to be steady) was evident in one picture that has the tendency to bring it out. High quality is fine for printing out pictures from Web web pages or data, however that’s regarding all. Brother MFC-9130CW Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux
Brother MFC-9130CW Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
Brother MFC-9130CW Full Driver & Software Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother MFC-9130CW Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother MFC-9130CW Scanner Driver Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-J435W software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-9130CW printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-9130CW.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-9130CW software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.