What the Brother MFC-8690DW Printer?
Brother MFC-8690DW is a printer that has been designed to facilitate users with a minimalist look and is very suitable for your office/home. To run this device you only need to install the Brother MFC-8690DW Driver & Software that we have provided on this website for the latest version. “https://www.brotherdownload.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Brother MFC-8690DW Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Brother Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
- Advanced duplex capability. Help save paper and reduce costs by printing two-sided documents and booklets. Plus, two-sided scanning using the auto document feeder for copying, scanning and faxing.
- Fast printing and copying. Produces high-quality output at fast print and copy speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to print, scan and PC fax over the network. Plus, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces are included for local connectivity.
- Large, expandable paper capacity. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray, a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray plus an optional 2nd 250-sheet capacity paper tray to increase your total paper capacity to 550 sheets.
- Convenient walk-up printing and scanning. A USB Direct Interface is located on the front of the machine for printing PDF or JPEG files from or scanning PDF or JPEG files to your USB flash memory drive.
Brother MFC-8690DW Printer Driver Downloads
|Full Driver & Software Package||44 MB|
|Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection||6 MB|
|Network Connection Repair Tool Ver. 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10/10×64-bit/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64||1.55 MB|
|Printer Driver (CUPS Driver, PS Printer Driver, Status Monitor) Ver. 1.0.0 for OS X (10.10)||35 MB|
|Scanner Driver (TWAIN Scanner Driver, ICA driver, ControlCenter2) Ver. 3.11.0 for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||293 MB|
|Firmware Update Tool for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||5.03 MB|
Printer Manual Installation for Brother MFC-8690DW
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
How to Install Brother MFC-8690DW Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-8690DW software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-8690DW Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-8690DW printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-8690DW.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-8690DW software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.