What the Brother MFC-8660DN Printer?
Brother MFC-8660DN is a printer that has been designed to facilitate users with a minimalist look and is very suitable for your office/home. To run this device you only need to install the Brother MFC-8660DN Driver & Software that we have provided on this website for the latest version. “https://www.brotherdownload.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Brother MFC-8660DN Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Brother Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
- High-speed printing and copying: Experience impressive print and copy speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Produce professional-looking documents at up to 1200×1200 dpi.
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing: Save money on paper by printing on both sides of a single sheet of paper.
- High yield replacement toner cartridge: You get more for your money while lowering your cost per page.
- Ethernet, USB and parallel interfaces: Gives you the option to install the MFC on a network for multiple users or via USB or Parallel for one user.
- Legal-size document glass: Ample room for placing documents on the platen for scanning or copying up to legal-size documents.
- 50-page auto document feeder: A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Large, expandable paper capacity: Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper, a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray plus an optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray to increase your total paper capacity to 550 sheets.
- User-friendly: intuitive 5-line LCD. With up to 22 large characters per line and a backlit, the LCD is easy to read and scroll through menu options.
Brother MFC-8660DN Software and Driver Downloads
|Full Driver & Software Package Version A2 for Windows 7/7×64||39.96 MB|
|ControlCenter3 Update Tool Ver 1.30.0020 for Windows 7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64||10.91 MB|
|Network Connection Repair Tool Ver. 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10/10×64-bit/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64||1.55 MB|
|Printer Driver (CUPS Driver, PS Printer Driver, Status Monitor) Ver. 1.0.0 for OS X (10.10)||28.86 MB|
|Scanner Driver (TWAIN Scanner Driver, ICA driver, ControlCenter2) Ver. 3.11.0 for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||8.32 MB|
|Firmware Update Tool for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||5.03 MB|
Printer Manual Installation for Brother MFC-8660DN
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
How to Install Brother MFC-8660DN Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-8660DN software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-8660DN Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-8660DN printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-8660DN.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-8660DN software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.