What the Brother MFC-490CW Printer?
Brother MFC-490CW is a printer that has been designed to facilitate users with a minimalist look and is very suitable for your office/home. To run this device you only need to install the Brother MFC-490CW Driver & Software that we have provided on this website for the latest version. “https://www.brotherdownload.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Brother MFC-490CW Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Brother Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 15-sheet auto document feeder.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color.
- Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Allows you to share the all-in-one to print, scan, PC Fax and access to your digital camera media cards or USB flash memory.
- Send and Receive Faxes. Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem allows black and white, or colors were faxing with or without a PC.
- Direct Photo Printing. Print photos directly from your digital camera&39;s media cards, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB flash memory.
- 4-Cartridge Ink System. Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- 3.3″ Widescreen Color LCD Display. Edit and enhance images and easily read help menus.
- High-Quality Printing. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and high resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi.
Brother MFC-490CW Software and Driver Downloads
|Full Driver & Software Package Version A2 for Windows 7/7×64||39.96 MB|
|ControlCenter3 Update Tool Ver 1.30.0020 for Windows 7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64||10.91 MB|
|Network Connection Repair Tool Ver. 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10/10×64-bit/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64||1.55 MB|
|Printer Driver (CUPS Driver, PS Printer Driver, Status Monitor) Ver. 1.0.0 for OS X (10.10)||28.86 MB|
|Scanner Driver (TWAIN Scanner Driver, ICA driver, ControlCenter2) Ver. 3.11.0 for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||8.32 MB|
|Firmware Update Tool for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||5.03 MB|
Printer Manual Installation for Brother MFC-490CW
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver, and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
How to Install Brother MFC-490CW Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Complete Download screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language concerning the language checklist as well as click “OK.”
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-490CW software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-490CW Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-490CW printer motorist.
2. Just connect the USB cable between the computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer.” You will get an option like “Add a printer.” Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Only answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-490CW.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-490CW software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.