Brother MFC-295CN Printer Review & Installation without CD
Brother MFC-295CN Software Driver Download & Setup. The Brother MFC-295C is a standard inkjet multifunction printer that is suitable for home which also has some business-friendly features. Although the color reproduction can be better when printing photos, Brother MFC-295C is enough to print documents and school work. The paper input tray is in front of the Brother MFC-295C instead of the rear and entirely drawn into a multifunctional body, so it will not increase its trace. Automatic document feeder also included. See Also: Brother MFC-9560DW Software Driver Download & Setup
Brother MFC-295CN Print Quality, Performance
In our print test, the Brother MFC-295C is quite adequate for the price, though its speed certainly will not impress you. When performing mono and color quality tests, the first page comes out in an average of 13.4 seconds. When printing a usual quality document, the first page comes out in 27.5 seconds. The Brother MFC-295C printer driver idea of a feature mono document at 15.8 pages per second; when printing mono documents at standard quality, the speed drops drastically to 3.2ppm. Multifunctional also offers a “fast normal” arrangement that provides a compromise between speed and quality; we reached 5.7ppm speed using this setting.
Color printing speed is an average print draft of 15.5ppm, while standard printing reaches the same 3.2ppm that we see when printing mono documents. The standard settings quickly generate 5.8ppm speed. Although this result is not very interesting, Brother MFC-295C driver can print photos at a reasonable pace. Standard 4x6in images take an average of 20 seconds each, while A4 photo takes 35.5 seconds.
Print quality is adequate without being too inaccurate. The mono text document can be read, without any deviations seen in standard font sizes. Brother MFC-295C does not have the exact accuracy required to print 7pt font sizes correctly, and we look at some pixels and non-aligned characters. The more significant font size reveals no problem.
Brother MFC-295CN Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-295CN Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother MFC-295CN Software Driver Download & Setup
Brother MFC-295CN Full Driver & Software Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother MFC-295CN Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother MFC-295CN Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother MFC-295CN Firmware Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother MFC-295CN Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother MFC-295CN Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-295CN software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-295CN Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-295CN printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-295CN.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-295CN software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.