Brother MFC-290C Printer Review & Installation without CD
Brother MFC-290C Software Driver Download & Setup. The Brother MFC-290C printer has a variety of features that are more suitable for office use. This one of the cheapest MFPs we’ve seen including a fax brother machine with a 15-page automatic document feeder (ADF). Makes it an attractive option for home workers who need to send long documents. See Also: Brother MFC-250C Software Driver Download & Setup
Brother MFC-290C Print Quality, Performance
Print speed is slower than usual for an inkjet. It’s most visible in our standard quality text document print, where one page takes 26 seconds to appear. We have noticed this with other Brother inkjets. This very problematic in MFP which if not suitable for use in a home office. The normal 3ppm quality print speed is very slow, especially compared to the increasing number of compact mono MFP lasers, which are much faster and only slightly more expensive.
Brother MFC-290C Photo printing, the area where inkjet printers are usually superior, is also very slow and the results vary. Most of our photos are thick and bright, with excellent contrast and bright dark tone. However, pale color has a marked magenta color; bright skin color looks yellow. Even extracting our fingerprints is a mild irritation that requires us to grab the inside of the printer to pull it out of its tray. You can print photos directly from various formats of memory cards, but this is very uncomfortable without the screen. There is also a PictBridge USB port so that you can print photos directly from a digital camera. Unlike some other Brother printer drivers, there is no facility to print PDFs from USB drives, which will be more useful for office users.
The quality of standard document prints is also defective. Mono text documents can use, although black text looks a bit gray compared to prints from both laser and other inkjet printers. Printed quality prints appear at a decent 9.8ppm, but are only suitable for examination, as they are pale with jagged letters. The Printed document is poorly colored and suffers from a very slow print speed of only 1.4ppm. The bright colors look faded, but the pale color is accurate.
Brother MFC-290C Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-290C Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother MFC-290C Software Driver Download & Setup
Brother MFC-290C Full Driver & Software Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother MFC-290C Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother MFC-290C Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother MFC-290C Firmware Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother MFC-290C Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother MFC-290C Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-290C software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-290C Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-290C printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-290C.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-290C software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.