Brother MFC-255CW Printer Review & Installation without CD
Brother MFC-255CW Software Driver Download & Setup. Generally, box-shaped with a slight slope on the front, this two-color grey and also black system has measurements of 390 x 365 x 150mm considering 7.2 kg. Adopting a standard flatbed scanner built on an inkjet printer, the MFC-255CW combines print, copy, scan and also fax capacities sustained with USB or wireless connection alternatives. Like the typical technique of Brother, a USB link is located inside the body of a printer that is unlikely to be unintentionally launched. See Also: Brother MFC-J4510DW Software Driver Download & Setup
Brother MFC-255CW Features, Performance, Quality
Folded around the top of the front MFC-255CW is the control panel of the unit. Taking the main placement is a single line, 16-character LCD display. Establish the screen are the four setting switches for picking Fax, Scan, Copy, as well as Photo Capture features. To the left is dial alphanumeric plus redial/ pause dial, fax resolution and also on/ off switch. Switching to the ideal side, you’ll discover four-way navigation settings plus color/ mono beginning, copy options, menus, Clear switches, OK and stop/ exit.
This multi-function gadget uses 4 ink cartridges that include black, yellow, magenta as well as cyan. The ink area is comfortably put on the front of the unit, simply to the right of the paper input/ outcome opening. Inserting the cartridge is very easy although it takes a little power to remove the closed cap that protects the ink nozzle. The flatbed A4 scanner is placed on top of the inkjet printer. The scanner is capable of an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, boosting as much as 19200 x 19200 dpi interpolation. Collaborating with the printer, the scanner can be used as a photocopier with a choice of colors or grayscale. You could also make use of the scanner as a resource gadget to send papers via the Fax center.
A4 shade photocopier takes 40 seconds. Changing to picture printing, I run examinations for 6 x 4-inch and A4 prints. Utilizing Normal default setups, it takes 24 seconds to create a 4 x 6 shade print. The moment boosts to 33 seconds with the Fine setting. A4 print making use of Photo quality alternative takes 4 minutes 48 seconds. At the finest (you are advised that this could take some time), the exact same picture takes 9 minutes 18 seconds.
Brother MFC-255CW Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-255CW Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother MFC-255CW Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
Brother MFC-255CW Full Driver & Software Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother MFC-255CW Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother MFC-255CW Printer Driver Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother MFC-255CW Scanner Driver Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother MFC-255CW Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother MFC-255CW Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother MFC-255CW software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother MFC-255CW Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother MFC-255CW printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother MFC-255CW.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-255CW software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.