Brother HL-2040 Review & Installation without CD
Brother HL-2040 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Brother HL-2040 printer would certainly fit easily in an office that’s limited on the area as well as on spending plan. Its impact is somewhat larger than that of likewise valued versions, however, it looks even more like a scaled-down expert printer compared to a souped-up individual printer. As an example, an appropriate paper cabinet developed right into the base of the printer could stand up to 250 sheets of paper.
Brother HL-2040 Features
It flaunts a 20-ppm engine that sped up with our examinations, providing superb message top quality in the process. Graphics, as well as photo top quality, are half a notch over inadequate, yet if a monochrome laser is exactly what you desire, you could not care. The 250-sheet paper tray is quickly big sufficient for individual printing, as well as the hands-on paper feed, is a welcome comfort.
Configuration fasts and also very easy, many thanks partially to the HL-2040’s incredibly little dimension as well as weight. At 6.5- by 14.6- by 14.2-inches (HWD) and also 14.3 extra pounds, the printer is as simple to move as an inkjet, and also requires much less work desk area. The automated setup regimen is regular for a USB printer. The Brother HL-2040 succeeded on our efficiency examinations. Brother HL-2040 Software Driver Download & Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Brother HL-2040 Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-2040 Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother HL-2040 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
Brother HL-2040 Full Driver & Software Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother HL-2040 Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother HL-2040 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother HL-2040 Firmware Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother HL-2040 Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother HL-2040 Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother HL-2040 software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother HL-2040 Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother HL-2040 printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother HL-2040.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-2040 software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.