What the Brother DCP-T500W Printer?
Brother DCP-T500W is a printer that has been designed to facilitate users with a minimalist look and is very suitable for your office/home. To run this device you only need to install the Brother DCP-T500W Driver & Software that we have provided on this website for the latest version. “https://www.brotherdownload.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Brother DCP-T500W Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Brother Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
- Printer Type – Ink Tank; Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax); Printer Output – Colour
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB
- Compatible Laser Toner – BT-6000 (Black), BT-5000 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) ; Page-Yield – 6000 pages (Black & White), 5000 pages (Colour) ; 4 Ink Bottles (Black,Cyan,Magenta, Yellow) present inside the box
- Warranty – 1 year from the date of purchase
- Pages per minute – 27 pages (Black & White), 10 pages (Color) ; Cost per page – Rs 1 (Black & White), Rs 2 (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Page size supported – A4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelopes (Com-10, DL, C5, Monarch), Photo (10 × 15 cm), Photo 2L (13 × 18 cm) and Index
- Card (127 × 203 mm) ; Duplex Print – Manual ; Print resolution – Up to 1200 × 6000 dpi
- Duty Cycle – 2,500 pages a month; Ideal usage – Home & Small Office, Regular/heavy users
Brother DCP-T500W Software and Driver Downloads
|Full Driver & Software Package Version A2 for Windows 7/7×64||39.96 MB|
|ControlCenter3 Update Tool Ver 1.30.0020 for Windows 7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64||10.91 MB|
|Network Connection Repair Tool Ver. 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10/10×64-bit/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64||1.55 MB|
|Printer Driver (CUPS Driver, PS Printer Driver, Status Monitor) Ver. 1.0.0 for OS X (10.10)||28.86 MB|
|Scanner Driver (TWAIN Scanner Driver, ICA driver, ControlCenter2) Ver. 3.11.0 for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||8.32 MB|
|Firmware Update Tool for OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8||5.03 MB|
Printer Manual Installation for Brother DCP-T500w
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
How to Install Brother DCP-T500w Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother DCP-T500w software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother DCP-T500w Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother DCP-T500w printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother DCP-T500w.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-T500w software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.