What the Brother DCP-7030 Printer?
Brother DCP-7030 is a printer that has been designed to facilitate users with a minimalist look and is very suitable for your office/home. To run this device you only need to install the Brother DCP-7030 Driver & Software that we have provided on this website for the latest version. “https://www.brotherdownload.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Brother DCP-7030 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Brother Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Brother DCP-7030 Software and Driver Downloads
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Software Driver Download and Setup
Brother DCP-7030 Full Driver & Software Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Windows)
Brother DCP-7030 Uninstall Tool (Windows)
Brother DCP-7030 Printer Driver Ver. 4.5.0b (Mac)
Brother DCP-7030 Scanner Driver Ver. 1.13 (Mac)
Brother DCP-7030 Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
Recommended Post: Brother HL-3450CN Software and Drivers Download
Specifications for Brother DCP-7030
- Printing Technology Laser – monochrome
- Display 2 lines x 16 characters
- Manufacturer Brother International
- Standard Memory 16 MB
- Technology Laser
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- First Print Out Time B/W 10 sec
- Type Multifunction printer
- Line Qty 2
- Characters / Line Qty 16
- Microsoft Certifications Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included 1 x cartridge – up to 1000 pages
- Consumption Sleep 8 Watt
- Consumption Standby 75 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational 320 Watt
- Max Copying Speed Up to 22 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Grayscale Half-Tones 256
- Copying Speed B/W 22 ppm
- Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W 15 sec
- Max Document Enlargement 400 %
- Max Document Reduction 25 %
- Maximum Copies 99
- Copying Features 16 on 1, 2 on 1, 25 on 1, 4 on 1, 9 on 1, Poster-25, Poster-4, Poster-9, Repeat-16
Printer Manual Installation for Brother DCP-7030
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
How to Install Brother DCP-7030 Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother DCP-7030 software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother DCP-7030 Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother DCP-7030 printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother DCP-7030.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-7030 software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.