Brother DCP-1600 Software Driver Download & Setup. The Brother DCP-1600W from Brother is a big responsibility multifunction mono printer ideal for expert settings. Provides support for high-volume professional printing, scanning, copying and fax delivery; the unit is capable of producing consistently high-quality print output. The robust design and compact unit design make it ideal even for the busiest office environment, offering ease of use and efficient professionalism for all productions. See Also: Brother DCP-1610W Software Driver Download & Setup
The inside of the unit contains only drums and toner cartridges, making the process of replacing various consumables much more cost-effective and simple. Help to reduce replacement and cost time; this unit is conducive to a favorable work environment. This unit is capable of supporting thick sheets of volume in various sizes up to A4, making DCP-1600W ideal for long-term use in the office. With a capacity of more than 200 layers; units can support significant usage before paper replacement is required. This unit helps ensure that printing, copying, scanning and faxing processes are very efficient – reducing the amount of physical work performed by employees.
Brother DCP-1600 Print, Copy, Scan, and Performance
The cheap and compact mono laser MFPBrother DCP-1600W is a small MFP laser capable of printing, scanning, and photocopying. It only prints and make a copy monochrome, although the scan, of course, is in full color. Although it does not have a fax modem and an SD card slot – so you can not print directly from the storage card – some people can connect it over Wi-Fi.
Install a tiny and light toner cartridge, and you’re ready to go. Separate imaging drums are already installed, and should last about 10,000 pages – we doubt that many people will need to replace them. However, toner only lasts for 1,000 pages. Even when not including replacement drum cost, the operational cost is 2.8p per page. High quality is excellent, apart from a thin and flexible scanner lid. As expected for laser printers at this price, the paper input tray revealed, and there is no bypass slot to provide single envelopes or sheet-headed paper.
The printout is also fast, with the first page of the text arriving in 12 seconds, and five pages completed in 23 seconds. Five graphics pages only take longer. The writing is perfect while the graphics and photos are surprisingly good for cheap mono lasers. Photocopies – often weak points for budget laser printers – are also good, and fast, with one A4 page completed in just 12 seconds. Overall, this is a good choice if you want a no-frills MFP and do not need color printing or a fax modem. However, of course, it is not as cheap to run as a kind inkjet MFP like the Epson Workforce WF-3540DTWF.
Brother DCP-1600 Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother DCP-1600 Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother DCP-1600 Software Driver Download & Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Brother DCP-1600W Full Driver & Software Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother DCP-1600W Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother DCP-1600W Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother DCP-1600W Firmware Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother DCP-1600W Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother DCP-1600 Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother DCP-1600 software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother DCP-1600 Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother DCP-1600 printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother DCP-1600.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-1600 software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.