Brother DCP-145C Software Driver Download & Setup. Brother is producing high-quality business laser printers and, perhaps, not the first name that comes to mind when looking for quality photo printers. DCP-145C uses four separate CMYK cartridges and is a compact unit with many options to produce a high-quality print. The printer to has a PictBridge port, and it lets you print from a PictBridge compatible camera. This printer uses a front-load paper tray which means the media must go through U-bends before printing. The Causes some paper jam problems using Epson Photo Glossy media.
While it may not be the smartest device, Brother’s DCP-165C all-in-one makes at least a simple setting. USB sockets and neatly stored cable clips keep excellent and neat stuff, and four separate front-loading ink cartridges are neatly packed and easy to install. See Also: Brother DCP-1510 Software Driver Download & Setup
Brother DCP-145C Print, Scan, Copy, and performance
There is not much more to the DCP-145C itself, as this is very much a budget model. With just one LCD line, the menu system is not automatic. Separate keys for the various standard options – copy quality, quantity, magnification – make life more comfortable, but not the printer we recommend if you regularly need more than just basic copy settings. Also, there is no indicator of print progress, even in the driver.
Performance-wise, Brother is quite diverse. The impressive 15.4ppm draft print speed should ignore because the print is barely legible. At a much more acceptable standard quality, the rate drops to 3, the crawling ppm, while a 6 x 4-inch photo will keep you waiting for three minutes.
Its quality, however, is better than you expect at this price and is almost up there with the budget of Canon MP190. Separate inks play a role in this, even if they make the DCP-145C pretty good to run at 12p per A4 page. The scanner is not so hot, though, with off-color images and some frayed edges that stand out in our text scans. It has a knock-on effect on the copy, with pale photos and inaccurate colors combined with fuzzy text. The text also swings slowly, taking 30 seconds sluggish in draft mode. So he manages things pretty well, including the quality of sound prints and decent photos, but others are not very good – scan and copy, ease of use. And that’s Brother DCP-145C in a nutshell: it’s a cheap, simple device that is not as good as Canon MP190.
Brother DCP-145C Specifications
- Product Type: Printers
- Max Black Print Speed (ppm) : 26
- Printer Type: Mono Laser
- Print Media: Plain Paper
- Document Size: A4, A5, A6, Executive, Letter (LTR)
- Resolution (max. dpi): 2400 x 600
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Input Paper Capacity (Std./Max.): 250 sheets / 250 sheets
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother DCP-145C Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother DCP-145C Software Driver Download & Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Brother DCP-145C Full Driver & Software Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother DCP-145C Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother DCP-145C Printer Driver Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother DCP-145C Scanner Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother DCP-145C Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother DCP-145C Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother DCP-145C software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother DCP-145C Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother DCP-145C printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother DCP-145C.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-145C software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.