Brother DCP-120C Software Driver Download and Setup. The scanner including photocopier does not need to take up much space. After all, there are multiple multi-function, or all-in-one, currently available devices that include three printing tasks, scan and copy in one unit. Recently joined with this happy device is the Brother DCP-120C model. See Also: Brother DCP-110C Software Driver Download and Setup
Brother DCP-120C Software Driver Download and Setup
This silver and black MFD (Multi-Function Device) uses four ink cartridges for black, cyan, magenta and yellow. Connected to computer via USB cable not provided. To save necessary desk space, Brother has put the paper input and output features on the front of the machine. The input paper tray seat holds up to 100 sheets of A4 while, at the same time, acting as support for each output of the printer.
Brother DCP-120C Print, Copy, Scan.
Installed on top of the unit is a flat-bed scanner capable of an optical resolution of 600 x 2400dpi or 19,200 interpolations. The scanner can handle single sheets or multiple pages using the built-in ADF (Automatic Document Feed) mounted on the top of the unit. It should note that every page fed from the ADF has treated as a separate file and not an individual page on a single document. Positioned on the front of the device is a slot for the general format of the memory card slot. This slot includes SmartMedia, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Secure Digital, Picture Card xD and MultiMedia Card.
Positioned on the right side of the unit is the control panel. It consists of a small LCD screen that provides status and button feedback to adjust settings and instigate various functions. It is also possible to enable these functions from the various software items that Brother DCP-120C software driver download has bundled with the product. In many cases, the software comes in versions for Windows and Mac even though Windows users benefit from the Systran Translation software bonus copy.
Setting up this machine is relatively straightforward although some long pauses might make you think the process stops. Brother has introduced an advantage to reinstall the supplied MFL-Pro Suite software if an error occurs. Happens in my case, but any errors may be caused by software protection that runs on a test system that objects to some of the changes that Brother installations try to apply to system settings.
Brother DCP-120C Performance
As well as standard print and scanning drivers, Brother provides Control Center software plus PaperPort SE. While the latter brings document management facilities and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) capabilities, the Control Center provides numerous scan and copy facilities. Options are available for scanning OCR images and text with results sent to user-defined apps. You can also set four different custom settings to copy the activity.
Print commitment up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Brother DCP-120C software driver download claims printing speeds of up to 20ppm monochrome and 15ppm colors for this device. However, the best I can achieve is 16ppm monochrome and 13ppm colors when using fast print mode. A 4 x 6-inch photo takes 18 seconds in a healthy way and one minute in an excellent manner. Print quality is the standard that should meet most cases. While I am quite satisfied with the printing speed achieved by this device, I feel that the scanning and copying operation is a bit on the slow side. However, the scanning software is smart enough to select an item for scanning without further input from the user with the result being an acceptable standard. Brother DCP-120C Software Driver Download and Setup
Brother DCP-120C Specifications
- Copier Type: digital
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Display: 1 line x 16 characters
- Manufacturer: Brother International
- Technology: Ink-jet
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Direct Printing Specifications: DPOF
- Max Copying Speed: Up to 17 ppm (mono) / up to 11 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Type: Multifunction printer
- Standard Memory: 8 MB
- Supported Flash Memory: CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card
- Max Copying Speed: B/W 17 ppm
- Max Copying Speed: Color 11 ppm
- Grayscale: Half-Tones 256
- Max Document Enlargement: 400 %
- Max Document Reduction: 25 %
- Original Type: Sheets
- Document Feeder: ADF
- Document Feeder Capacity: 10 sheets
- Maximum Copies: 99
- Media Type: Class envelopes, film/transparencies, other, plain paper
- Media Size: Class Legal
- Max Copying Resolution: B/W 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max Copying Resolution: Color 600 x 1200 dpi
System Compatibility / Operating System
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother DCP-120C Printer Manual Installation
- These Instruction are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver and You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, inspect Always count on software from” Brother Industries, Ltd.” as well as click Install
Brother DCP-120C Software Driver Download and Setup
Brother DCP-120C Full Driver & Software Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
Brother DCP-120C Utilities For Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit
Brother DCP-120C CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 4.0.8 For Mac
Brother DCP-120C Scanner Driver Ver. 1.13 For Mac
Brother DCP-120C Driver Ver. 2.1.1-1 For Linux (rpm)
How to Install Brother DCP-120C Driver Printer for Windows
1. Make certain the computer system and also the Brother Machine not connected
2. When the download is total as well as you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name ends. Exe.
3. You can approve the default area to conserve the documents. Click Next, and then delay while the installer extracts the data to get ready for setup.
4. KEEP IN MIND: If you shut the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the. Exe documents, and after that click it.
5. Select your language with reference to the language checklist as well as click “OK”.
6. Please adhere to the setup display directions.
The above instruction helped you to install Brother DCP-120C software and make the printer working fine. Thank you!
How to Install Brother DCP-120C Driver Printer for Mac
1. Turn on your Mac where you want to mount Brother DCP-120C printer motorist.
2. Just connect USB cable between computer system and printer.
3. Extract the application zip files to a data area.
4. Click on Start button as well as kind “Printer”. You will get an option like “Add a printer”. Click on that.
5. The following direction will ask to mention where the motorist located. Do that according to the progression.
6. Simply answer the wizard options till setting up the Brother DCP-120C.
7. Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-120C software installed successfully.
How to Uninstallation Driver Guide
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes
4. If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.